Transform Your Dirty Carpets With Carpet Cleaning From the Professionals at XPRESS Cleaning Services
At XPRESS Cleaning Services in El Paso, we have a record of success, as well as vast experience in cleaning and maintaining all commercial and residential carpets. We have no doubt that a clean, fresh, and hygienic home or office is necessary for a safe and clean environment for your employees, family, and guests. We deliver the most comprehensive carpet cleaning in El Paso with the goal of leaving you fully satisfied.
We provide the following carpet cleaning services:
- Water damage restoration
- Area rug cleaning
- Stain removal
Our Process: How We Achieve Superior Results
1. Pre-vacuum. We will pre-vacuum all areas to get rid of soil. This will prepare your carpet for pre-treatment.
2. Pre-treatment. This involves ensuring that soil will be suspended for extraction. Pre-treatments also involve grooming areas with high traffic, allowing them to be cleaned easier.
3. Extraction. Now onto the fun part. During extraction, we will remove the cleaning solution and the soils from deep below your carpet. This process doesn’t end until we achieve the desired results.
4. Review and allow to dry. Once we’re satisfied with the results, we will do a thorough examination of each area then groom the carpet. Next, we allow the carpet to dry.
Different Types of Carpets and Their Needs
- Nylon: Nylon is one of the most common types of carpets. Since it’s not good at fighting stains, if a spill occurs, it requires immediate attention. Most nylon carpet is durable and resistant to wear.
- Olefin: Resistant to moisture, mildew, and mold, olefin carpets are typically ideal for outdoor areas or are used in rugs. Olefin is tougher than nylon, but may not be as comfortable to walk on.
- Wool: Wool is the only fiber that is made into carpets. It tends to be durable, resistant to stains, and is an eco-friendly floor covering.
- Acrylic: As an alternative to wool, acrylic is an affordable alternative, though it is not as widely available.
How Often Should You Have Your Carpet Cleaned?
If you suffer from asthma and allergies, you need your carpet cleaned regularly. The majority of people who suffer from asthma and allergies are in need of good air quality, both indoors and outdoors. To improve your air indoors, you should have your carpet cleaned periodically. Carpets act as a filter, and it is there where the majority of dust, pollen, mold, and even pet dander tend to accumulate. Regular carpet cleanings can help eliminate these pollutants.
Depending on the amount of traffic your carpet sees, you may want to consider weekly cleanings. For example, retail stores or theaters with heavy volume tend to have more bacteria brought in by guests’ shoes. Moreover, homeowners with small children and pets should consider having their carpets professionally cleaned once a month or every quarter. We can also accommodate for special occasions or move-outs.
Does Your Carpet Require Professional Cleaning?
Many customers ask themselves whether their carpets could benefit from professional cleaning services or if they’re better off doing the job themselves. Essentially, there is no right or wrong answer. However, professional services offer benefits that extend beyond traditional in-house cleaning.
Benefits of professional carpet cleaning include:
Improved appearance. Our goal is to transform your carpets into superior condition. Others might even think the carpet is brand new!
Better indoor air quality. Beyond improving the outward appearance, since we remove dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander, your rooms will have better air quality as a result.
Removal of stubborn stains. We enjoy being able to transform your carpet, especially when that means removing the stains that have been there for months or maybe even years.
A good return on investment. Professional carpet cleaning is not in everyone’s budget and we understand that, which is why we offer affordable services based on your desired frequency. We guarantee that our services will be a return on your investment when you see the finished product.
Learn More About Our Carpet Cleaning Services
We provide 24-hour service to meet your busy schedule. It’s important to have the ability to clean without disrupting your family or workers. Since we work around your schedule, we can also perform weekly, biweekly, monthly, or as frequent as needed visitations. Our commitment is to you and your carpet cleaning demands. Connect with us today to learn more. We look forward to serving you!